A new suite of wellness videos is now available for employers and members. The videos cover a variety of topics, including:
- Avoiding Processed Foods
- Be Stressed Less
- Benefits of Meditation
- Diabetes: Take Control of Your Health
- Fighting Virtual Work Fatigue
- Fighting Workplace Fatigue
- Know Your Numbers: Blood Pressure
- Know Your Numbers: Cholesterol
- Managing Radiating Back Pain
- Mindful Eating
- Skills to Prevent and Relieve Stress
- Taking Care of Back Pain
- What is Diabetes?
All videos are posted on the Univera Healthcare website and require login. Members and employers will need to log into their appropriate online account. Links below to go directly to the videos. Or you can log in at any time and after logging in, choose the “Health and Wellness,” menu then select “Wellness Video Library,” to access the videos. The videos range from 3:30 to 11:00 minutes in length.
We also have a Health & Wellness YouTube Playlist open to anyone.