Each year millions of Americans face the reality of living with a mental illness. Now—more than a year into a global pandemic—isolation, anxiety, and loneliness have made a difficult time more challenging for many people. Learn more about how to fight the stigma of mental illness, inspire others to raise awareness, and provide support to those impacted.
Here’s how you can help make a difference:
- Host a “Be Stressed Less” Health Education Program
- Facilitate a forum around mental health
- Promote Behavioral Health Telemedicine
- Promote EAP as a resource for employees
- Work with our Wellbeing Engagement Consultant team to support your efforts around mental health awareness.
Additional Resources for Employers:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Mental Health in the Workplace
- New York State Office of Mental Health (OMH) - omh.ny.gov
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - New York State
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) - Mental Health By the Numbers