Estimate Medical Costs
Empower employees with easy access to information
Our new-and-improved online search can help your team become more confident consumers of health care with a better understanding how much it will cost.
Anticipating estimated medical costs may help ease the employee anxiety that can come with the out-of-pocket responsibilities of high deductible health plans.
All results are personalized to their plan, year-to-date spending, and deductibles when they’re logged in to their online member account. Plus, our using the same new-and-improved online search employees can also quickly find local and national providers.
Download Our Brochure
Estimate Medical Costs to Help Budget for Medical Expenses
Employees as Members can:
- Log in for average estimated out-of-pocket medical costs based on year-to-date spending and deductible
- Research estimated medical costs across more than 1,600 treatment categories and 400+ procedures
- View a list of providers that perform a specific procedure and filter results by cost, treatments provided, provider location, and more
- Access treatment timelines to understand the stages of care, including early evaluations, follow-ups, and recovery time, as well as a breakdown of costs throughout
Estimate Medical Costs tool may not be available to all plans
Find a Doctor who fits all your needs
Using the same search tool Employees as Membersyou can:
- Search doctors, specialists, hospitals, and urgent care centers in our local and national networks.
- Filter results by specialty, languages spoken, if accepting new patients, location and more.
- See a side-by-side comparison of providers.
- Create a PDF of results to save, share, or print.
- Read provider reviews or share your experience by leaving a provider review.
Network coverage may vary based on your plan
Modal for Online Tool Video