Enjoy the convenience of performing enrollment and daily account maintenance on our website. Access is available to all group accounts, and brokers who are authorized by the group.
Enjoy these Features
- Enroll a new employee, add or remove a dependent, update a member's coverage, cancel a policy, or reinstate a canceled policy (within 30 days)
- View a roster of your subscribers
- View and sort by subgroup, name, age, date of birth, active/terminated status
- Save as an Excel spreadsheet to make reconciliation of bills easier
- View and update a member's policy (change address and/or phone, change doctor)
- Order ID cards
- Receive immediate confirmation of your changes
Electronic enrollment is a method of submitting enrollment files electronically and exchanging data that is compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Benefits of Electronic Enrollment
- Enjoy faster service
- Activity via a secure server
- Use less paper
- Experience less manual intervention with automatic updates of new additions and deletions
If you are currently submitting on paper or via our Web and would like to discuss your options for electronic enrollment, please contact our eOutreach Team.
Paper enrollment is our traditional method of enrolling new members and making changes to a member's coverage. The guidelines to follow are:
- Only Univera Healthcare-approved applications that are complete and legible are acceptable forms of enrollment.
- Applications that are missing information or are not legible will be returned for completion.
- Submit activity as it occurs to ensure timely setup of benefits. Please do not send activity with your premium payment.
- Mail the completed application to: Univera Healthcare, PO Box 22999, Rochester, NY 14692.
- Copies of applications and applications that are outdated will no longer be accepted.
- Annual open enrollment and renewal activity should be received no later than 30 days prior to the effective date requested to reduce the risk that members will not receive benefits or ID cards by the date requested. This will also allow for billing accuracy.
- Anytime further documentation is required for enrollment, it should be sent with the enrollment application.