We’ve got exciting changes planned that will help groups and their employees enjoy even better health and wellbeing in 2023.*
Here’s What’s New for 2023:
- Univera Healthy Baby Connection – Univera Healthy Baby Connection is a comprehensive case management program offered to pregnant women and their children. Embracing a proactive outreach strategy, our Care Management team will provide support to members as they navigate the health care system, with a focus on early intervention, prenatal education, and personalized support before, during and after pregnancy.
- Acupuncture at PCP Cost Share – Introducing a lower PCP cost share option that will help make acupuncture care more accessible and affordable. For Small Groups, acupuncture visits will now be covered at the PCP cost share, or coinsurance, limited to 10 visits per year (subject to deductible, where applicable). Previously not covered for Small Group, this update applies to all Non-Standard plans. For Large Groups, an additional cost share option of PCP copay will now be available across our Signature Suite of plans (subject to deductible, where applicable).
- Dental Annual Maximum Rollover and Account Fund Matching – Groups enrolling in a Univera Dental Select dental plan with the Annual Maximum Rollover benefit will now be able to keep any accrued rollover account funds from another plan. We will match the funding members have with their previous carrier up to the Rollover Account Maximum.
- Signature Suite Updates – We're focused on catering to the needs of businesses in an ever-changing market, that's why we're enhancing our popular Signature Suite with increased plan flexibility, providing even more ways to balance cost control and out-of-pocket expenses.
- Active&Fit ExerciseRewardsTM – We will be updating our Active&Fit Exercise- Rewards program to count a fitness center visit as two points. Members that track their steps will continue to earn one point for 10,000+ steps in a day. Members are rewarded once they earn 100 points each 6-month period for working out at a qualifying fitness center or on their own1 through their tracked steps. Maximum of two points per day will be allowable.
- REMINDER! Univera Clear Options Plans are Available to all Large Groups – Introduced last year, Clear Options plans give groups the predictability of a copay plan – without the higher premiums. With transparent copay levels, first dollar coverage with no deductibles and coinsurance, free preventive care from day one, and much more! Clear Options is available to all Fully Insured and Self-Funded.
More information will be available for Small Groups this fall.
Please contact your broker or Univera Healthcare Account Manager or Account Service Consultant with any questions.
* Subject to DFS Approval
1At home workouts will not count as a workout, only the steps tracked during your workout may count towards rewards.